Our solid Shampoo and Conditioner bars are good for the environment and great for your hair. They contain no palm oil, detergents, colouring, artificial additives nor preservatives and are packaged plastic free.
Here are our top tips to help you make the adjustment from traditional products to a healthy scalp and nourished hair.
1. Tiny Amounts. As our products contain no water, they are super-concentrated; a little goes a very long way. Using too much shampoo or conditioner are the most frequently made mistakes!
2. Gentle Lather. Build a gentle shampoo lather or a thin layer of conditioner on your hands, before massaging or combing through your hair.
3. Rinse Thoroughly. As our products contain no detergent (SLS or SLES), you need to rinse very, very thoroughly. We have found a slightly acidic final rinse to be helpful in hard water areas.
4. Time. Hair may be covered in the residues from non-natural products and is frequently stripped of its natural oils. It can take time for your hair and scalp to rebalance.
"It’s as good as a bottle of good conditioner, but without the plastic and nasty oil."
Good for your hair, good for your pocket and GREAT for the planet. Our super-concentrated, tiny roundels will last for 15 to 20 applications.
- 100% SLS free, additive-free, palm oil-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free
- Suitable for vegans and natural.
All packaging is either fully recyclable paper, cardboard or plant derived, including our clear bags and bubble wrap, which will compost within a year.
The combination of cocoa butter and sweet orange essential oil provides a gorgeous chocolatey-orange scent to the solid conditioner.
All shampoos and conditiners are manufactured in the UK.
Reducing your footprint on the environment
These conditioner roundels can help to reduce the 36 million plastic bottles used EVERY DAY in the UK because they completely eliminate the need for plastic packaging. Plastic makes up 80% of the waste found on beaches around the world and over 300,000 tonnes of debris that floats in our oceans.
Our 15g conditioner roundels arrive in a compostable glassine paper bag.
The roundels last longer than your average bottle of conditioner (15 to 20 applications per 15g roundel) as we do not add water to our products. You will find you do not need anywhere near as much as high street conditioners; a very, very little goes a very long way.
This 15g roundel is best applied to damp hair, concentrating on the ends where dryness is most likely. You will find you don't need as much product as liquid conditioners, to nourish and soften your hair. Simply wet the roundel in warm water, rub in your hands and then apply to the ends and tips of your hair, smoothing with your fingers or combing through with our bamboo wide-toothed comb. Rinse out thoroughly.
For best results, use as a natural haircare step after using our solid Shampoo Bar. You may also wish to buy the Shampoo and Conditioner bars along with a Bamboo Comb and Drawstring Cosy Cottage Bag as our Ethical Haircare Set here.
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (coconut oil derived), BTMS (rapeseed oil derived), Sweet Orange Essential Oil
THIS IS A VEGAN PRODUCT.