Kaolin is a type of clay found in nature. It is usually quarry mined from naturally occurring deposits and then water washed. Due to its unrefined nature, the dried clay is an off-white color.
Kaolin is a natural ingredient with many uses and health benefits.
- Kaolin clay is the mildest of all the clays and is suitable for both sensitive and dry skin
- For External Use only.
- It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it.
- It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can be used on dry skin types without negative results.
- It helps purify, nourish, soothe and heal different skin types.
- Improves blood circulation, detoxifies, withdraws impurities, decreases inflammation and reduces swelling.
- Improves skin tone without dryness or irritation.
- Tightens pores and improves skin smoothness, helps in the elimination of blemishes.
- Helps cleanse and lift impurities from the hair, adding shine, softness and elasticity