Oils4life is a member of the Aromatherapy Trade Council. Our membership number is 089.
The Aromatherapy Trade Council (often referred to as the ATC) is the UK trade association for the specialist aromatherapy essential oil trade representing the interests of manufacturers and suppliers of essential oils and aromatherapy products.
What the ATC stands for:
- The responsible marketing of real aromatherapy products by specialist suppliers who share common concerns about the safety and quality of essential oils and aromatherapy products now available on the mass market.
- Consumer safety through promoting safe usage of essential oils, by establishing co-ordinated policies within the trade, and by publishing guidelines for safety, labelling and packaging.
- Providing accurate up-to-date information and sound advice to members and the public.
- Promoting consistent high standards of quality and safety in aromatherapy products to benefit consumer/public health.
- Enshrining the obligations of ATC members in a Code of Practice and Memorandum & Articles of Association that are binding upon them.
- Establishing good business practice through Rules & Byelaws that apply to all ATC members for promoting fairness and order in the treatment and recognition of members and in the conduct of fair relations.
The ATC is your first point of call for information relating to the specialist aromatherapy essential oil industry. ATC can be contacted on:
Address: Aromatherapy Trade Council, PO Box 387, Ipswich IP2 9AN
Web site: www.a-t-c.org.uk
Tel/Fax: 01473 603630